We are developing a software application for semiconductor automation robots, responsible for handling substrates from the semiconductor industry.
To develop the application we are using technologies, such as: .NET Framework, Compact Framework, C# using Visual Studio, XML, Lambda expressions, LINQ and the user interface is implemented in Windows Forms.
- University Degree – Computer Science, Informatics or related preferred
- 2+ years or more of C# .NET experience
- Experience with Window Forms
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Abilities in working with hardware systems (motors, sensors, etc.)
- C/C++ knowledge is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Designing the software modules fulfilling the requirements
- Developing and maintaining software applications
- Testing and validation of the software
- Participating to code reviews
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, education benefits, professional training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.