Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
, German - Medium
Your future areas of responsibility include:
- Development of complex business logic in the .NET environment for one of the leading reporting solutions in the banking environment
- Team-based development methodology, in coordination with Product Owner / Architect
- Development and optimisation of solution approaches and algorithms
- Quality assurance of the software through unit and acceptance tests
- Further development and modernisation of our application structure
- Good knowledge of WCF (C #) and / or ASP.NET (MVC, WebAPI) (C #).
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Experience with Rest APIs, SAML, SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) desirable
- Passion for creative, qualitative and sustainable software solutions
- Experience with agile development (Scrum / Kanban) as well as continuous integration
- Good English skills (verbal and written)
- Interest in finance desirable
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available
About BearingPoint Software Solutions
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech/RiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing requirements.
We work closely with regulators and as a member of standardisation bodies such as the XBRL consortium, we actively contribute to the standard-setting process. Our knowhow resulting from these activities feeds our regulatory maintenance service providing ongoing product updates in line with changing regulations.