Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
About our company
We develop custom business applications, maintain applications and provide support for clients in Norway and Romania. We innovate, we like to learn new things and we care about our people. We work in an efficient way and our team members wake up every morning and think: ‘yes, I like to go to the office!’. We feel at home in our office, we manage projects in a structured way and we give importance to a healthy work-life balance. Trust is one of our most important values.
- Relevant .NET experience (C#)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database
- ASP.NET WebForms/ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with web services (ASMX, WCF, ASP.NET Web API)
- Visual Studio (>2013)
- Good level of English
- Degree in a computer science or mathematics.
Would be a plus:
- UI frameworks (Bootstrap, AngularJS or similar)
- Telerik/Progress (Kendo UI for JQuery/ UI for ASP.NET AJAX)
- Using version control (SVN, Git, TFS)
- Microsoft Azure environment working experience;
- Working experience with any other kind of micro-service architecture;
- Experience with Agile, Jira, Atlassian Confluence, Team City
- Multithreaded programming
- Unit testing
- Software design patterns and object-oriented design
- Experience using database monitoring tools (like RedGate tool)
- Good level of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Design and develop new features on enterprise projects
- Maintain and improve functionality on our existing software products
- Follow team coding standards and best practices
- Perform technical analysis of requirements
- Collaborate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Review product specifications in order to give development estimates and product feedback
- Technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
- Passionate about programming
- Customer oriented, understanding needs
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Result oriented.
What we offer:
- Professional development: coaching on the job, projects matched to your ambitions, training on technical skills
- Work-life balance is important to us
- Opportunity to work on projects abroad
- Friendly work environment with newest technology
- You get to know Norwegian culture and Norwegian leadership style.