C# Developer with Azure
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for a C# Developer with Azure to join us and work on a global connectivity service that provides information on device health, service health & MNO health.
- Assuring full service lifecycle responsibility;
- Being responsible for end-to-end solutions of within Azure and continuously build improvements and automation to improve the durability, performance and maintainability of the platform;
- Working on device communication, device management, software update, monitoring and operations;
- Modifies and prepares user documentation for standard methodologies and system software applications;
- Being responsible of building a highly scalable connectivity backend as a service.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Azure Cloud development (Cosmos DB, EventHubs, IoT Hubs, Service Fabric, Azure Functions)
- Previous experience in programming with C#;
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Azure pipelines, Azure CLI, RM und ARM;
- Understanding of scalability and high availability
- Experience and knowledge in testing;
- Ideally, knowledge in Front-end development, PowerShell, Java or connectivity projects are considered a plus;
- Several years of experience in Agile projects;
- Degree or certification in a related field with experience in programming;
- Pro-active communication style
- Strong writing and verbal skills in English;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within distributed team composed of people from multiple countries;
- Comfortable in international environment.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.