C ++ Developer - Platforms team
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
We are looking for a passionate C++ developer, to be part of our Platforms team.
As a C++ Developer in our team you will be:
- Researching new technologies and help integrate them in the Gameloft ecosystem.
- Designing & creating new libraries and tools used in game development.
- Profiling and optimizing software components.
- Solid knowledge of C/C++.
- 3+ years of development experience.
- Creative, motivated, communicative and well organized.
- Advanced English - both speaking and writing.
- Java, C#, Objective C, Kotlin knowledge are nice to have.
- Game engine (unity, unreal) experience is nice to have.
- Console experience is nice to have.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- We have a flexible work schedule, including Short Friday.
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after the vaccine is available).
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.