Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
KPIT is a global technology company with software solutions that will help mobility leapfrog towards autonomous, clean, smart and connected future. With 6000+ Automobelievers across the globe, specializing in embedded software, AI & Digital solutions, KPIT enables customers accelerate implementation of next generation mobility technologies. With development centres in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand and India – KPIT works with leaders in mobility and is present where the ecosystem is transforming.
- Clean coding | C++ 14 & C++17 | LeSS AGILE
- Our clean coders are based in the BMW Autonomous Driving campus, a high-tech “village” where an open community of C++ & Scala enthusiasts are creating the next generation of semi/full-autonomous driving car.
- A small team of 7-8 people is the basic cluster to build-up the function, all these groups together make a 100+ people team where everybody is connected to each other and to the whole “village”.
- Build environment perception models using motion models, computer vision, deep learning and sensor fusion algorithms.
- Develop the “brains” of future self-driving cars and leave a legacy for your family and friends.
- C++ 14 & C++ 17
- Cameras, Radars, Lidars, GPS, etc.
- ROS and VEOS
- Adaptive AUTOSAR
- VMs, OpenStack, Nodepool, OpenShift, Bazel
- Continuous integration systems such as Zuul and Jenkins
- Git and review systems such as GitHub, Artifactory and SVN
- Large Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- Work with the best software developers and data engineers in autonomous driving domain.
- Open clean-coders-community where ideas and knowledge circulate easily.
- Cool partnership with Udacity for upskilling talent on autonomous vehicle engineering.
- Cooperate with top OEMs on developing L3 and L4 functions (Highway Pilot and Urban Pilot).