Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Experience as a C++ developer (at least 3 years)
Strong object-oriented programming skills
Strong technical skills in C/C++, LINUX, client server development,
Strong knowledge on messaging technologies, network protocols (TCP/IP) socket programming, concurrent programming
GNU development tools (gcc, gdb, make)
Source control tools
Unit testing tools
Knowledge of GIT, CVS
Dynamic, detail oriented, fast learning capacity and able to work in a high pressure environment
Good written & verbal communication skills
Aptitude to work on different subjects at the same time
Responsibilities / Achievements
- Develop, maintain and enhance high performance applications that enable the company to trade on various financial markets
- Study new business & IT requests (understand user needs, suggest solutions , etc)
- Be proactive by proposing enhancements from which the business/IT can benefit
- Build quality into our software through extensive and automatic testing and continuous build
- Communicate with Exchanges & Brokers, assess the impact of their system or API changes
- Continuous technical upgrade of our setup
- Ensure that release management / change management processes are followed
- Be responsible of the 2nd and 3rd level of support
- Collaborate with others teams (networking, systems, quality insurance, support, architects, others development teams)