Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
You might not have heard about SWARCO but for sure you have seen us around. In Bucharest thousands of the city traffic lights are built by us. The core of our business is Traffic Management Systems, that help in controlling, monitoring and optimizing traffic in the cities but not only. Our goal is to improve everyone’s quality of life.
SWARCO is a growing international group with over 3600 employees on all continents.
The Job position is for our software lab in Bucharest, Romania. You will be part of a distributed team working on the next generation of Traffic Management Systems. Our goal is to create the best product on the market using the best available technologies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with the following profile:
- OOD (object-oriented development), data structures & algorithms,asynchronous programming
- C# 7+, Framework / Core, MVC (model-view-controller), unit testing, SQL
- Fluent in English
- Fast learner
- Ability to work autonomous in a distributed team
- Growth mindset and with strong learning culture
Your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Participate and provide feedback in planning meetings
- Address issues and improvements
- Implement based on agreed design and functionality
- Provide support when needed
It would be nice to have:
- Domain-driven development, command query responsibility segregation, inversion of control / dependency injection, mediator pattern
- Dapper, Entity Framework
- RESTful web services,microservices
- Keycloak implementation
- version control (git)
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Teams