Middle (2-5 years)
Gross salary / month
1500 - 2000
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For more than 30 years, Netop has created market-leading software solutions that connect computers, production technology and smart devices. Used by half of the Fortune, Netop Remote Control is designed for remote access in complex environments where meeting stringent security standards is essential. Millions of users count on Netop to make 100 million swift, secure and seamless connections every day.
If you share our passion for Agile and you want to work in a flexible and friendly environment, keep reading.
You will have an active role not only in designing and implementing our next successful products but also the chance to contribute in improving the tooling, infrastructure and processes so that they best fit an evolutionary path.
As a Developer you will:
- use Microsoft Windows 10 development platform
- push and pull your code in git
- compile it with a Microsoft C# compiler (from Microsoft Visual Studio 2017)
- make sure your changes don't break the build done by Jenkins
- work in an Agile environment & collaborate with your colleagues using Jira, Slack and... face-to-face conversations
- test the product on a virtual machines infrastructure, using VMware technologies
- interact with various services running in AWS
What you will need to succeed:
- Relevant experience with C# programming: UWP API, .Net Core, .Net Framework, XAML (as a plus);
- Relevant experience with multithreading and design patterns;
- Relevant development experience of at least 5 years
- An attractive remuneration package
- Medical subscription that can be extended to family
- Meal tickets
- Programs for personal development (trainings, certifications, attending to certain events etc.)
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, theme parties, contests etc.)
- An enthusiastic and successful team of professional
- Relaxed working environment
Netop – great achievements come in special places!