We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership - a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
XClarity Essentials is a collection of server management tools to help manage any server environment. XClarity Essentials makes managing the server environments less complicated, more productive, and cost-effective.
Do you enjoy a work culture and environment where you can see your career developing?
We are hiring for a C/C++ Developer to collaborate with the Lenovo XClarity Essentials team to be involved with all aspects of software life cycle development, own the design and implantation of component features and work closely with QA in an agile environment.
Your detailed responsibilities are:
• As one of key software engineer, work on designing, coding, and debugging system management software for Lenovo System x portfolio
• Co-work with world-wide teams to solve complex issues and deliver comprehensive solution to satisfy clients
You will report to Senior Manager, System Management Software Development. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
• Proficient programming skills in C/C++ development on Linux/Windows
• Experience in programming with System APIs of Windows/Linux
• Hardware configuration experience in x86 Servers, Storage and Network
• Experience in Linux shell scripting
• Analyticity, troubleshooting and debug skills
• Having sense of ownership and high engagement
• Good English in reading, speaking and writing
• Excellent communication and teamwork
What Lenovo can offer you:
• An exciting job with great opportunities for success
• A good potential to grow both professionally and personally
• You will be a part of the Number 1 PC vendor in the world.
• Very nice and stimulating office environment
• Performance based rewards
• Flexibility and working from home
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.