C++ / C# / .NET Developer
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
As a worldwide manufacturer, Wittmann Battenfeld offers a complete range of innovative equipment to the global Plastic
Within the company, the Software Department is developing technology at the forefront and core of Wittmann Battenfeld
Our team consists of software engineering and product professionals who have launched and maintained brands that are now familiar names in Plastics Industry. For more information on Wittmann Battenfeld products and services please visit our website.
We are looking for C++ / C# / .NET developers to be part of a dynamic team working on a variety of desktop and embedded applications.
There are three available positions, the ideal candidate fills both C++ and C# requirements but candidates with experience only in C++ or C# are also accepted.
- Above the intermediate level of work experience in the development of applications using Microsoft technologies
- Graduated from a top university with a degree in computer science
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, clean code and design pattern
- Experience in the development of C++ and/or C# applications.
- Good programming skills in C# - Windows Forms, WPF, Avalonia
- Experience in the implementation of MVVM (MVC is also accepted) is a plus
- Using Prism is a plus
- Experience in 3D Programming and knowledge in 3D mathematics
- Experience working with OPC (UA, DA)
- Experience working with STL, boost or additional C++ libraries
- Experience and education in working with a real-time operating system and Linux is a plus
- Previous experience in programming for embedded systems is a plus
- Previous experience in designing code via UML is a plus
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD) is a plus
- Experience with Blender, Python and C++ CLI constitutes a big plus
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Reading and interpreting pre-existing code
- Develop code to extend existing shared libraries
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Contribute to finding the right technical solutions and ensuring quality through good design
- Permanent employment contract
- Premium medical services
- Work from Home
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience
- Online interview
- Mention the Source Control systems that you have worked with.
- Are you active on Github? (Answer with link in case of yes.)
- Mention the tools that you think are necessary for a Continuous Delivery solution.