C / C++ Junior Software Developer
Entry (0-2 years)
- Are cars and programming your passions?
- Would you like to have the chance to practice your knowledge acquired during the University ?
- Are you curious about what a job means, but you don't have time to look for it because of your graduation paper?
Are you familiar with :
- C/C++ Programming basics;
- Basic knowledge of UML or SDLC;
- Basic know how in multi thread/multi process development;
Nice to have, but not a must :
- Versioning management system (GIT,SVN);
- Requirement management tools (DOORS);
- V-Model and Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies;
- Reporting and tracking tools (Jira);
- C#, Java in addition to C++ ;
- Linux or Android;
- DBMS and SQL.
We have the perfect job for you: join our Academy!
What we offer:
- Training in a Professional Academy for 3 months;
- Opportunity to work in a dyanamic and evolving work environment;
- Competitive motivating salary package.