Middle (2-5 years)
Gross salary / month
1500 - 2000
The target projects consists of developing native cross-platform or Windows applications that will be part of a large framework used to configure, synchronize, archive, aggregate and display values obtained from multiple data acquisition sources. All applications are built starting from predefined template projects and use a custom API for interacting with each other.
The framework is deployed worldwide for use cases ranging from smart home automation and microbreweries to traffic light systems and large oil and gas systems.
- Software development utilizing C\C++, Oracle Database, as well as Microsoft tools and technologies, based on service oriented architecture.
- Writing functional specifications and system design documentation based on customer and requirement specifications.
- Debugging of SW and verifications of build solutions, investigation of technical and functional faults in the SW and providing proper solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience designing and building applications using the Microsoft development tools
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming
- Experience with C++ and common design patterns (PIMPL, Singleton, callbacks)
- Previous experience in working with smart pointers, threads, network sockets
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft and GNU GCC compilers
- SQL, Qt4 or Qt5 knowledge is a plus
- Have strong technical documentation ability
- Possess troubleshooting skills
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- have creativity, promoter of new ideas
- good team player
- spoken languages: English at a very good level
- Promotion possibilities and a career plan development;
- Work within both a professional and a friendly environment;
- Flexible work schedule and work from home policy
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience;
- Trainings / certifications;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance.
- Job rotation policy