• We are searching for communicative team players with strong analytical skills, full of creativity and enthusiasm;
• Proven ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill;
• Experience in software development;
• University degree in the IT field (or comparable);
• Excellent command of English.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Experiences in relevant software development methods (incremental /agile development (SCRUM), system modelling with UML);
• 3- 4 year of experience in C++ development;
• Experience with Unix, Python/Perl/Ruby, Shell scripting is a plus;
• Embedded experience is a plus;
• Knowledge of software and system architectures.
In our team meet the challenge of interacting with external customers and finding solutions for complex technical issues together with a professional team, using modern technologies.
The daily tasks will get you busy with analyzing software requirements, business logic, use cases and user stories.
You will have access to the software architecture and design, so you will analyze and define them.
You will implement specific software components and assure their functionality using unit testing. Assuring high quality level is needed during the entire development process.
We are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented software developers who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture. We offer individually adapted technical and soft-skill trainings, flexible working time, private medical insurance and diversified possibilities for sport activities.