Buyer Indirect Materials and Services
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
What will you do:
- Responsable for a portfolio of materials or services and managing the purchasing activities related to a specific material group;
- Evaluate and negotiate offers regarding Indirect Material & Services and individual costs, on company needs
- Responsable to create Purchase Orders in SAP;
- Negotiate the content of e-procurement catalogs, prepare and keep them in our e-procurement system on a valid level;
- Responsable to achieve the cost reduction targets and supply chain optimization;
- Deal with the requests coming from internal users to have the best conditions in terms of total cost, payment and delivery;
- Negotiate the best terms of costs and cash flow of the portfolio, in coordination with the Material Group Manager;
- Responsable to find new suppliers or develop the existing supplier base;
What you need:
- Technical or Economical background;
- University degree;
- 2-3 years of experience in Purchasing or Sales;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Analytical thinking and strategy oriented;
- PC knowledge: MS Office, SAP knowledge is an advantage;
- Fluent English is mandatory;
- German language - working competence is a plus.
Please send us your application through our careers portal.
Centura Timisoarei (CT) street, km 5+470