The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Looking for Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Eaton is a power management company with 2019 sales of $ billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximatelyemployees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit .
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Find out more on
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Main responsibilities of the job
- Ensures the necessary direct materials for production, maintaining the stock level at the agreed target by the organization.
- Releases of the purchase orders to the suppliers, organization of transport, import, reception of goods.
- Takes actions to minimize excess material and maximize inventory turns.
- Receives quotes, prepares benchmarks and analysis.
- Updates the database and the qualified suppliers list.
- Collects data and issue monthly reports.
- Follows specific policies and the procedures of the company.
- Assists in the development of long-term material acquisition plans, including supplier development, contracting strategies, inventory management, cost management, quality improvement, procurement system, measurements and market access programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or similar.
- Very good command of English language (both spoken and written).
- ERP system knowledge is a must, preferably SAP
- MS Office user experience.
- Good analytical, problem solving and pro-active oriented.