The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Looking for Premium Talent
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This is a great opportunity to join us a Buyer in our Federal Mogul Plant in Ploiesti, Prahova.
- Coordinate Supplier Quality Engineer (SQA) and other Site Functions activities for all new components/ serial product major changes
- Achievement of PPAP Approval and SOP targets for new launched/ major changes/ resourcing components
- Responsible for Data Integrity in ERP system (SAP or other system) for Components pricing, payment terms, (NPI POs/ Scheduling Agreement/ Source List/ Purchase Info Record, others).
- Responsible to introduce Supplier's details into direct material tools -link supplier manufacturing location to sites and supplier data management
- Handles logistics, capacity or quality issues of serial production parts and NPI parts as the first purchasing interface with Suppliers and escalates gradually to Commodity Buyer/ Manager/ Director after all actions in his power had been vanished, according to escalation process
- Accountable for Annual Business Plan Site Purchasing objectives (Savings/ Productivity) together with Regional Commodity Buyer
- Responsible to produce and implement savings/ productivity projects at site level and contribute to Annual Business Plan Site Purchasing Objectives
- Responsible for Direct Material Inventory management on site with SC team
- Ensures Annual Business Plan Site Purchasing objectives are met by monitoring project plans against targets and reports progress during monthly reporting or as required by the business. Whenever gaps are identified - is responsible of escalating to Commodity Buyer/ Manager as required and take measures to reduce gaps and turn back on track together with Commodity Purchasing Team.
- Processing Purchase requisitions into Purchase Orders for Direct Materials
- Placing orders POs to suppliers;
- Suppliers addition/modification in SAP - completion of VMM form + supplier confirmation bank details and follow-up process for non-existing ones with VMM Team
- Complete NDA for each supplier visit on-site Direct Suppliers
- Organize and follow-up of small shipping parcels for the plant and transportation of Direct Materials from suppliers
- Calculation of cost impact for increases received by the Suppliers for Commodity Buyers
- Provide volumes information according to requests for Sales department or Commodity buyers, pricing monthly information for reporting files.
- Packaging commodity management at the site level negotiation, pricing, delivery and quality management.
- Management of change process responsibility for supplier changes at the site level
- Management of Purchase to Payment issues for Direct Materials Suppliers together with the Finance Department.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor Degree in Economics and/or a Technical specialization
- 1-2 years experience in raw materials purchasing or supply chain
- Ability to handle projects of medium complexity
- Analytical skills, strategic outlook
- Effective communicator within operational areas
- SAP Knowledge
- Advanced Level of English language
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.