Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for new colleagues who have a passion for making things work and are willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure. We want you to be part of our partner`s Global Network Operations Center and collaborate within diverse and multinational teams.
- Experience with process documentation ,
- Knowledge of BPMN standard, process modelization,
- Experience with workflow tools is a plus,
- Experience with SQL and Java,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skill,
- Candidates must have fluency in the English language (written and verbal),
- Excellent communication and presentation to technical and non- technical people,
- Excellent attention to detail and developing quality deliverables.
What skills you need to have?
- Previous working experience as a Business Analyst or similar,
- Work and communicate effectively in a team environment,
- Well organized with attention to detail and adherence to company policies and procedures,
- Team work and willingness to listen to others.
What do you get?
- Competitive salary and benefits package (various discounts/offerings for sports, financial, medical services and others);
- Professional learning & development opportunities through on the job training programs;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
- Days of annual vacation and other benefits that will be presented to you at the interview.
If we caught your attention and if you have an updated CV, please feel free to apply for this job. Our team of recruiters will come back to you as soon as possible.