Business Support Administrator
* all languages are compulsory
Resume must be sent in English.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Motivated to work under his own initiative whilst being a team player.
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus.
- Provide answers to customers by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding customer through corrective steps.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including but not limited to System/technical troubleshooting, Login/Account issues, Accounting (deposits and withdrawals) and overall business support enquiries.
- Customer service tasks, including processing payments (deposits and withdrawals).
- Quick return to normal service in case of production incident.
- Incident Management.
- Problem Management.
- Follow up on actions after incidents.
- Dealing with clients’ inquiries.
- Handling client inquiries appropriately and ensuring that high level service is provided.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Cooperating effectively with other departments as required.
- Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results.
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply. Resume must be sent in English.
By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for this position. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.