The position holder will be responsible for efficient and timely development and analysis of reports to monitor Moldova and Bulgaria business KPIs. Provides commercial ownership for the Field Force Business Intelligence tool and is responsible for information quality and accuracy.
Constantly monitors KPIs performance, gives actionable recommendations and translates business requirements into implementation concepts working closely with IT department. Has a key role in data management or data integration projects.
· University degree (preferably Technical or Economics)
· 2-3 years experience with databases, reporting applications and commercial reporting
· Strong English knowledge (both spoken and written), other language represents a plus;
Skills and knowledge:
· Good communication and analytical skills;
· Strong data processing and reporting capabilities;
· Basic commercial acumen;
· Commercial operating environment understanding;
· Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
· Good understanding of databases and BI tools, (TME, ISD or Power BI knowledge represents a plus).