Business Process and Reporting Analyst
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- You have previous working experience as a Business Process Analyst for at least 3 years.
- High level of competence with MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI.
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- You have experience in business process improvement activities
- You are a critical thinker, with great analytical skills and a creative problem solver.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You work in a structured way and you have a data-driven approach.
- You have advanced English language skills.
This is a cross-functional role, offering support at all levels to several departments: Purchasing, Data Classification, IT, HR, Finance and Sales.
As a member of our team, you will collaborate with colleagues to develop requirements, evaluate and recommend solutions.
Your role is a mixture of functional and analytical expertise focused on:
- Process mapping and business process reengineering: analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Process Improvement: look at the “big picture”, end-to-end processes to ensure strategic alignment, research and analyze best practices, collaborate with functional groups to complete internal analysis.
- Documentation: data collection, interpretation of the analysis reports, process maps, procedures and business requirements documents, procedure documentation and work instructions. document any information elicited using.
- Project Management: drive internal projects to deliver targeted efficiencies, support transformation processes programs.
- Pipeline Management: weekly updates of activity, preparing KPIs and budgeting reports, statistical data research.
- Creativity: understand current landscape in the customer world to design user friendly, intuitive solutions
- Customer Service/Internal Sales support: analyze new customers’ business processes and workflows and provide innovative solutions or alternative processes. Assist the Sales Team in the collection of information for requests/RFPs/RFIs.
- Reporting: create new reports and update the existing ones according to the business requirements, ensuring data is of high quality and accuracy, produced on time:
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
- Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
- Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
What do we offer?
- A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment;
- A fresh and enthusiastic team taking on individual responsibilities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;
- An attractive salary package: performance-based bonus, sports activities, meal tickets, health insurance;
- Various workshops, events and team-buildings.