Business Intelligence Consultant (IBM Cognos TM1)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
A Cognos TM1 Consultant is responsible for assisting customers with the analysis, implementation, deployment and support of Cognos TM1 business intelligence applications.
Our team members are dynamic, enthusiastic, client oriented, prepared from technical point of view to find out of the box solutions based on client's need.
We constantly improve our skills and share expertise, apply innovative solutions and work as a team.
- Gather requirements and assist clients with analysis of their existing systems, business needs and improvements.
- Collaborate with the project team to solution complex requirements that fit within the architecture and the design of the IBM Cognos TM1 application
- Design and Develop technical solutions using Cognos TM1
- Resolve technical issues and offer technical support
- Configuration, integration, testing, optimisation, documenting
- Travel: Typically 25-50 % but may vary depending on specific project needs
Experience & Required Skills:
- Strong business and technical communication skills (verbal and written).
- Familiar with all phases of software development including Analysis and Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment.
- Database Skills ( SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, other) –2 years minimum
- Olap Skills (Cognos TM1, Analysis Services, Essbase, other) – 2 years minimum
- Understanding of Data Modeling concepts, methodologies and processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to write basic logical queries to facilitate calculations & reporting
- Reporting Skills ( including Excel )
- Programming Skills (Java, C#, other)
- Solid understanding of financial reporting concepts
- Analytical thinking
- Detail – oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Client - oriented
- Leadership skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- English: Fluent