“You Live We Care” is what Europ Assistance stands for in the eyes of the world.
As a global company, we are present in more than 30 countries and part of a truly diverse community of people dedicated to caring for others. Through our work, our teams make a tangible difference in the lives of millions worldwide.
We are pioneers in the field of caring for people with more than 55 years experience. As an industry leader, we are looking for passionate and empowered individuals to help us shape the future of assistance.
With innovative and forward thinking initiatives, Europ Assistance focuses on fostering an environment of open collaboration and flexibility to maximize the potential of each of our employees.
We are looking for a passionate
Business Development Manager
- at least 5 years proven B2B sales experience in a multinational environment (advantage if in banking, brokerage and telco sector)
- university or college degree (preferably in economics, commerce)
- business acumen and profitability sensibility
- strong MS Office skills
- driving licence
Who will have the following main responsibilities:
- identifying prospects, conclude and launch significant new sales deals with new-to-EA customers in new channels (brokers, bank, telco, retail, insurance, utility, etc)
- achieving major and fast assistance penetration increase in Romania focusing on min 1M retail customer base corporations
- active participation in product development and launch execution, based on identified needs (clients, company strategy)
- tracking & analysing market trends, customer needs and competitors
- cooperation with the company's other departments in new product implementation, smooth delivery of the services, follow-up request, solve eventual issues
Required language skills:
- native Romanian
- strong business English
- Hungarian is an advantage
If you join us, you can
- make things happen by providing leading care services to people and communities
- become a member of a connected and diverse global community united in their passion for care
- take your career to the next level and grow in an open environment where your skills are valued and nurtured
- contribute to our collective success by making a difference through your work
- work for a world leader company with a solid growth outlook committed to shaping the future of the assistance industry
If you are interested in the positon, please send us your application in English to
Are your curious for more info? Please visit our company website: