Business Developer (Software Industry)
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a driven Business Development Specialist to join our team to help drive our overall business growth by winning and on-boarding new clients.
Working as the Business Developer you will be responsible for driving the business forward by identifying and selling prospects and managing the full sales cycle. Proven sales experience within the Business Intelligence Solutions is preferred, but candidates with general B2B sales experience from other industries who have been selling a solution or service contracts will also be considered.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience gained in B2B Software Solutions Services/Products Sales;
- Oriented towards a consultative sales approach;
- Demonstrable skills in problem-solving and ‘solution selling’;
- Ability to articulate a customer’s issue by offering the best solution;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
- Motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities;
- Ability to work independently and drive towards revenue targets;
- Ability to identify new sales opportunities and drive strategic account plans to maximize cross-sell, upsell and renewal;
- Experience of building strong and lasting relationships with customers;
- Self-awareness: consistently striving towards self-improvement goals;
- You should also be a natural when it comes to managing key accounts and senior-level decision-makers.
The primary purpose of this role is to focus on driving business growth. Your core responsibilities will focus on initiating contact with new prospective clients and understanding their core business issues and needs to match our solution through product demonstrations. Ultimately, driving towards closing new business deals and contributing directly to our top and bottom-line growth.
- Sourcing and calling new business prospects;
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business, challenges, and strategy, in order to become a partner of choice;
- Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client;
- Answering any technical questions, the client might have;
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client;
- Developing and growing a network of key contacts across clients at all levels;
- Handle passive prospects;
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market;
- Assist company management representatives in their business development activities.
Winfo is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the data to enhance their performance, facilitating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth and competitiveness.
We are a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We focus on a small number of high-value clients who make use of a broad range of our services.
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted.