Business Data Analyst - Portfolio Management team
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
In this role, you will work as a member of the team working for AGCS (Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty) Portfolio Management. The team is responsible for the profitability steering of AGCS portfolios jointly with the AGCS product responsibles and other CxO areas, driving portfolio steering analyses & identifying areas for action (grow, fix, etc.) including respective action monitoring and reporting.
- Take full ownership of the data quality, report development and delivery for the processes and business area assigned;
- Provide regular reporting and analyses including documentation, communication and explanation of results, to assist management with the active steering of the portfolio;
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and develop ad-hoc reports in close collaboration with the relevant business units and other stakeholders, as the need arises;
- Support the team in developing and maintaining portfolio steering processes and tools;
- Analyze the profitability of individual accounts and/or business segments, as required;
- Successfully collaborate with multiple departments within AGCS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Economic, Statistics or Actuarial;
- Previous general insurance work experience is not required, although current work experience is an advantage;
- Willing to work in an international environment, previous experience of working with colleagues located in different countries is an advantage;
- Willing to get involved in wider team projects, project experience is an advantage;
- Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams.
- Ability to build strong working relationships;
- Data analysis skills;
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, VBA and SQL;
- Fluent in English with excellent communication and presentation skills.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts;
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7;
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.