Business Controller, Cluj-Napoca
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For our TSS Headquarters, we are looking for a skilled Business Controller professional who will be part of the Finance team of TSS. The position will be based in our Yonder office in Cluj.
You will be responsible for supporting management of TSS Business Units in managing the financial / economic operations of their unit, through means of financial and business analysis. You will also contribute to the realization of the objectives of the Business Units of TSS. You will set yourself up independently and act as sparring partner of the management, while providing high quality support service.
- Preparing international management reports, providing regular and reliable management information to business unit leaders
- Monitoring and developing models and insights on the quantitative and qualitative performance of the business unit
- Analyzing financial and operational information; providing focused guidance on findings
- Supporting budgeting and estimations on all P&L accounts, balance sheet items and cash flow
- Liaise with key functions including business unit management and acting as sparring partner / adviser for various stakeholders within the organization
- Aiming for incremental improvements and sharing new insights and best practices with stakeholders
- Participating in M&A projects and providing support activities in the financial DD process
- Delivering an active contribution to a quick but careful financial integration of acquisitions
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience, with IFRS background
- Academic work experience and intellectual credentials (in the field of business administration)
- Excellent MS Office Excel capabilities
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude which helps you taking oninitiatives and mold this role into various directions as opportunities arise
- Ambition, adaptability and strong communication skills
- You recognize yourself in our core values: innovative, dedicated, entrepreneurial
You will experience a dynamic organization, while increasing your business expertise, capabilities and interpersonal skills.
Your drive and professionalism will be crucial in ensuring that we will continue to develop and maintain our reputation for excellence.