Since, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
We are looking for a Business Controller to support Workplace services, who will be end-to-end responsible for a variety of financial tasks as part of the daily IT-Operations to deliver a high quality of Service to our internal and external customers. This role requires a good understanding of financial processes concerning costs & revenues and all commercial aspects to deliver state-of-the-art IT Services.
- Financial controlling of Actual versus Planned revenues & costs to meet the P&L target
- Setup and maintenance of financial charging processes in alignment with the management and customers
- Create and analyze regular and ad-hoc reports from SAP CAP/BAP, Service Now, to support inquiries from Commercial Service Management and Finance
- Initiate invoices of Services to the customers and internal departments via SAP / SharePoint
- Ensure correct billing of Service Provider costs to AZ Technology Service Lines and mapping of these costs to the customers invoices
- Identify and optimize the process for products which were rejected in the billing
- Request and track orders from the Service Providers and quotations to our customers
- Prepare and follow-up on orders which had been approved in the spend approval meeting
- Determine and enter monthly accruals to be made in the respective tool
- Integrate and collaborate with other Business Controllers in the Workplace area
- Degree in Business Administration, Financials or Economics
- High flexibility, quick perception, team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently
- Fundamental business management knowledge and basic technical understanding
- Fluent business English spoken and written
- Advanced office profession (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Self-motivated personality
- Quick perception
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, planning and structuring skills
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, team player, very organized
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Flexible and able to think outside the box
- Self-starter and driven
- Customer oriented
- Analytical mindset
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.