Business Analytics Manager - CH
Senior (5-10 years)
Business Analytics Manager - Consumer Health Division
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops a system of KPIs and corresponding structure and processes, based on the local market data, in order to measure the team’s performance and motivate for the Country Groups’ (Romania/Bulgaria/Moldova) target achievement. Participates in preparation of sales incentive scheme for the teams.
- Controls, monitors and measures the business performance within the Country Group against the short- & long-term plans and supports in interpretation of the organization’s operating results.
- Ensures the maximum transparency of the data to make sure the same type & content of the data is used in every layer of the organization.
- Partners with the various departments to ensure provision of timely business insights with market data analysis for CEEC according to Business needs . monthly Business Reviews, MT meetings, budget meetings etc.
- Ensures timely and correct in-market data collection and consolidation for Cluster analysis. Develops analytical views to uncover crucial business insights, synergies and opportunities.
- Maintains & develops a dashboard reporting structure within the Country Group that fully corresponds to the audit standards of the data transparency, correctness & availability for the users.
- Contributes to a standardized planning & forecasting process, provides deep analytical insights to senior executives for the correct decision taking and setting the right future directions & targets for the entire team of the CG.
- Supports in the evaluates of the main strategic initiatives and operational promotional activities from the economic & financial attractiveness point of view in order to increase the efficiency of these activities and add value to the CGs performance.
- Supports preparation of customer development analysis, performance & profitability tracking and leads POS categorization process to ensure solid foundation for the divisional Trade Terms strategy in the CG.
- Recommends to and supports Sales Department in developing customer segmentation and targeting in order to maximize sales effectiveness.
- Leads the development of Customer Excellence agenda, defines and drives Customer Excellence & CRM concepts and frameworks.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 3 years analytical experience in OTC, FMCG - nice to have, market research, consulting;
- Relevant working experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing and/or Sales preferably gained in Healthcare field;
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is required;
- MS Office advanced;
- Good presentation skills;
- Clear strategic mindset;
- Distinct analytical skills and strong in managing complexity;
- Self-starter with solution oriented, can-do attitude and proven success in leading projects;
- Strong in building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to achieve business goals;
- Strong communication skills with ability to present insights and business recommendations;
- Knowledge of database systems, their administration as well as process and reports automation. Tableau expertise is of benefit.
- Opportunity to work in a researched based company with high ethical standards;
- Dynamic and involving job;
- Opportunities for training and development;
- Company benefits package & Fixed monthly salary.
Application time: until 1 December 2020
Reference Code: BCH_ BAM
Division: Consumer Health
Company: Bayer SRL
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 1 December 2020