Industry: Sales and Marketing / Creative Services
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the ., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at .
We are looking for a talented candidate to join our experienced Sales Reporting & Analytics organization. The position requires interaction with global teams; hence, the chosen candidate must be a self-starter with strong analytical skills that is comfortable working with distributed teams.
Being part of the Sales Reporting & Analytics Team will allow
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Sales Analyst provides overall reporting support to the Sales Organization by managing the regular sales reports (pipeline, forecast, bookings, renewal, etc.) and creating custom dashboards and reports, including sales performance and quota achievement tracking, pipeline growth, win rates and forecast.
- High component of report creation and generation. Developing and tracking the key performance indicators for understanding the business and in improving decision-making.
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting data to increase general sales productivity.
- Collecting sales trends and records and evaluating performance calculated against sales quotas.
- Identifying ways to improve sales systems in order to develop more efficient processes and increase reporting accuracy, timeliness, and functionality.
- Standard set of weekly pipeline reports;
- Dashboards for sales leaders and managers;
- Monthly and quarterly outlooks and forecasts;
- Advanced analysis of pipeline trends and insights.
- We are looking for someone who has good administrative skills and the ability to multi task and collate data in a timely and efficient manner;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Proficient with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to foresee issues and come up with solutions;
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be a team player, willing to share and exchange;
- Ability to work with virtual teams;
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload;
- Ability to handle confidential projects;
- Strong English skills are a must;
- Experience in supporting a team of people preferably within a sales environment;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience (including excel - pivot tables and producing charts);
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Flexible to working extended working hours per business requirements.
- Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL)
- Einstein Analytics
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.