Overall: Supporting all Cloud deals, including renewals, from an end to end processes perspective and providing effective and efficient support to drive Cloud growth globally.
The role of Business Analyst – Cloud Renewal Admin is to enable the smooth and efficient processing and management of Cloud transactions as they progress through the stages of the end to end sales process. As a result, the velocity of the Cloud business will significantly improve and Sales will be able to focus more of their energy and effort selling Cloud to our customers.
The role involves day and night shift working hours.
The Cloud Renewal Admin Business Analyst will report to the Cloud Renewal Admin Manager
and will manage key support projects and initiatives that include but are not limited to:
• Act as knowledge expert in all Cloud end to end processes and systems
• Act as lead in Cloud renewal preparation
• Act as a bridge between the sales team and various other supporting functions (GSO, Deal Management, AR, Collections, Credit Team, Order Management, Approvals, Business Practices, Revenue Recognition, Incentive Compensation, etc)
• Undertake admin responsibilities as required by Global Cloud Ops
• Proactively screen deals for roadblocks and track deal progress
• Assist in the escalation of critical deals as required (through various back office functions and processes)
• Integrate with sales team and sales management to gain understanding of business priorities and challenges
• Support acquisition integration in Cloud
• Support new application roll outs.
• Meet Global Cloud Ops KPIs and targets
• Communicate activity metrics to sales management
• Undertake other reporting & projects as required
• Good self organization, multi tasking ability, flexibility
• Flexibility to working in shifts
• Quality and efficiency oriented, even under pressure
• Attention to detail, methodical and accurate
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent English skills, particularly writing, consistency, organization and standardization of terms and language
• Proactive, team player
• Positive and “Can Do” Attitude
• Results oriented
• Good PC knowledge, esp. in Word/Excel
• Problem solving ability
• Professional customer handling
• Business experience: commercial education
• Additional European languages
• Experience in sales environment