What you’ll do
As a Business Analyst you are involved in the further development of our software for current and new tax regulations. This includes, full business and tax analyses processes from the business specifications until the acceptance testing. You will be working closely together with your pairs (experienced and well-recognised experts) and our software developers.
Why we should decide on you
- You have successfully obtained a degree in information systems, business administration, taxes, finance, law or equivalent
- You have 1 to 10+ years of practical experience as Business Analyst or Consultant, in the banking or financial sectors
- You have very good English knowledge; German is a plus
- An expertise in Tax Reporting (QI, FATCA, AEOI/CRS, DAC6/MDR) is a valuable advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and intellectual curiosity are more than welcome.
- Work closely with your peers (experienced and well-recognised experts)
- Be part of the analysis, specifications and testing processes
- You are dynamic, autonomous and flexible
- You are opened to occasional business travels
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner)
- Life and Accident Insurance
Personal and professional development
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses)
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available
About BearingPoint Software Solutions
Based on 25 years of experience in regulation and more than 10 years in managed services, we offer a unique portfolio of software and services from a single source: Innovative regulatory, risk management, and tax reporting solutions and services for the financial industry.
Through our Regulatory and Risk Technology (RegTech/RiskTech) we enable financial institutions, regulators, and central banks to increase the efficiency of regulatory processes and data management and to comply rapidly with ever-changing requirements.
Tackling tax evasion, increasing financial transparency and implementing new regulations are some of the hottest topics in the financial industry. From QI / FATCA, to the Automatic Exchange of Information, financial institutions are facing challenges such as adaptability to regulatory changes, deadlines looming, data security. We, at BearingPoint, help them to face all those issues.
BearingPoint edits several financial software products. FiTAX software produces tax reports for the following tax regulations: QI (Qualified Intermediary), FATCA, as well as for the reporting of the Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI/CRS) and MDR/DAC6 (Mandatory Disclosure Rules). We develop, test and implement this tax reporting software used to report more than 3200 financial institutions and banks around the world. FiTAX covers the whole reporting process of financial institutions - from gathering raw data, examining whether client, account or deposit relations have to be reported to the preparation and the transmission of reports.