Business Analyst, Bucharest
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Why join us?
Pentalog is leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam and Germany. The company employs over 850 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
Pentalog offers dynamic environment at the crossroads of engineering and entrepreneurship.
- Requirements gathering and elicitation
- Full understanding and validation of the business requirements
- Create / Validate the functional requirements
- Create / Validate technical solution
- Scope Definition
- End to end functional knowledge sharing inside the team
- Support UAT by defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team.
- Support RUN team in investigating and closing production incidents.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis (approx 3 years)
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Experience in multiple delivery methods SCRUM Agile, Waterfall, etc
- Awareness of quality management’s tools and techniques.
- Ability to work in virtual teams and matrixed organizations.
- Proven negotiation skills working above and below and outside of own role.
- Excellent attention to details
- Good analytical and problem solving experience
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Knowledge of norms, method and tools used in IT development.
- Technical writing
- Functional design
- Understands Software Development Life-cycles
- Understands solution architecture
- Understands Client - Server Communication concepts
- Familiar with Soap / REST Services
- Familiar with Integration Testing
- Functional Testing
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence are a nice to have
- English skills (both writing and speaking)
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- English and French classes.
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment.