You are part of an international team of experts.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions.
• Proactive - You are keen for new experience, responsibility, and accountability;
• Structured - You are used to handling multiple projects at the same time;
• Communicative. - You approach different types of people, find solutions.
• Primary responsibility will be for financial reports, financial planning& financial budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis;
• Manage monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting to Group Headquarter according to Group instructions as documented in the Accounting Manual;
• Provide financial analysis of expenses, headcount, and investments as required in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner;
• Provide analysis, guidance, and support to business units during the various financial planning exercises (monthly forecasts, annual budgets);
• Preparation of actual reports, financial forecast, calculation of accruals, bonuses, customer bonuses, bad debts, marketing, inventory,
• Other reports as required by Financial Controller.
Who you are:
• University Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration. Master’s Degree a plus;
• min 3 years of Financial Analytical experience
•Advanced financial skills, forecasting, financial diagnosis;
• Advanced excel skills: Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, Macros represent a plus;
• Very good English level;
• Very good accounting knowledge