Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
Working in the IT department, close to the CIO, you will work with other Ubisoft teams to enhance their processes and to transform business needs into solutions, such as product configurations, product developments, trainings or process recommendations. You will work on improving current processes and systems and projects for new needs as well as operations to identify. The main focus will be on improving IT processes, but many other projects regularly emerge to improve IT’s operational capabilities. You will enter a worldwide multi-cultural team with a great spirit and facing many challenges in a fast pace changing environment.
What you’ll do
- Identify business rules, functional requirements, non-functional requirements through cases from business or IT partners;
- Direct the gathering of requirements for Business Process Management (BPM) or for applying technology solutions to satisfy corporate needs;
- Produce quality deliverables such as business requirements, value stream mapping (VSM), processes and workflows, system requirements, test plans, deployments plans, and training plans;
- Make sure documentation is always up to date & brought to the right internal audience through the right channels;
- Communicate and solve the Fit/Gap analysis with all IT or business partners impacted;
- On regular basis, facilitate and maintain the interest of the IT or business partners;
- Participate as member of the team on parts of the product plan;
- Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of the new solution;
- Assist the operations teams on complex issues encountered by product/process users;
- Actively contribute to the business analyst community and mentor junior business analysts.
What you’ll bring as experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field;
- Certification Business Analyst Professional™ (CBAP®) designation from IIBA is a plus
- 5+ years in IT business analysis or equivalent experience;
- 5+ Experience in IT projects and operations.
What you'll bring as a colleague
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Excellent knowledge on process optimizations;
- Excellent adaptability;
- Experience with Business Process Management lifecycle and modeling techniques;
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Excellent knowledge of business process design, project lifecycle and resources involved;
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure and it’s relation to applications and business services;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Process driven and having high attention to detail;
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written).
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.