Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Regulatory Reporting team as a Functional Analyst. We deliver financial content through purpose built software so a strong affinity with or interest in information technology is a must
In this role you will work on a wide variety of projects, analyzing supervisory regulation and implementing these within our purpose built applications.
You will be involved in the whole delivery chain: from functional conception of the software until its delivery to our worldwide customer base, including aftercare and implementation support.
Also you will be responsible for interpretation of regulatory requirements, turning these into functional and business requirements and using them in the development process.
- play a key role in monitoring and interpreting Regulatory changes in the financial sector
- work closely with the technical team to ensure that they have a clear understanding of requirements and support them throughout the development process
- perform functional testing of the software packages to be delivered, controls adequacy of developments with functional specifications
- participate actively to product documentation, in particular for the functionalities you specified.
- participate to product second line support by analyzing reported customer issues and providing resolution recommendation
- on occasion deliver workshops related to specific reporting products and applications
- maintain regular contact with fellow business professionals and Regulatory bodies to discuss the effect and interpretation of regulatory changes and to maintain a high standard of business expertise.
Qualifications and Skill set:
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Finance, Banking, Accounting, Economics or Computer Science
- preferable 4 years’ experience in banking accounting and / or in a functional analyst role, within a bank or within a software company delivering financial software or within financial services
- in-depth knowledge and understanding of financial concepts and instruments
- relevant experience and knowledge of banking regulatory requirements
- experience of working with financial software, particularly regarding banking and regulatory data warehouses or reporting solutions
- ability to analyze financial regulation and to implement it as business rules/logic
- logical proficiency
- fluency in English, written and oral
- computer literate, relational database and SQL knowledge is an important plus