Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
If you want to be next Power Platform professional
You are addicted to data and love processes. You are self-motivated and structured, hands-on and independently working individual. Our team of experts will guide you to build apps, processes, bits, and reports.
And Your job till' now was about...
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs;
- Define scope and objectives and formulate systems (document requirements) to parallel overall business strategies;
- Work closely with developers to ensure successful transformation of business requirements into technical design / solution;
- Elicit business relationships using techniques such as interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process analysis, use case scenarios;
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities;
- Develop financial models to simulate scenario planning, and present scenarios and recommendations to the management team;
- Complete in-depth financial analysis and P&Ls to support the business case for innovation projects by working with the appropriate stakeholders to cover all inputs including pricing, A&P investment, etc.
- Gather, refine and validate complex business requirements, inter-dependencies, potential risks and issues.
Work with us...
- Work with cutting edge technology;
- Work directly with upper management;
- Use Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate to customize, extend, and build apps for business and unlock the potential of Microsoft Suite;
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via E-Learning platforms;
How You will have an Impact in our team...
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure that the reports are timely, accurate, clear and useful;
- Document all procedures of the analysis and make the necessary recommendations to management;
- Identify improvement needs in processes/ procedures and communicates them to management;
- Use your experience and knowledge of Microsoft Suite, especially Excel (Macros, Power Pivot) and Power Point; SharePoint; programming languages, especially SQL; Power BI; SWOT analysis, English proficiency and comprehension;
- Show that you are self-motivated and structured, hands-on and independently working individual;
- Demonstrate your analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Use your adaptability and capacity to easily find solutions;