Knowledge & experience:
- Capturing of business requirements and structuring them into solution functional specifications;
- Business process analysis, design and improvement expertise;
- Strong interest in identifying new solutions for current business problems;
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation;
- Strong experience in creating visual models, such as process flow diagrams or functional solution architectures;
- Ability to deal directly with end clients in a friendly and highly confident manner demonstrating excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
Nice to have:
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills;
- Good understanding of specific technologies (. OCR, BPM, RPAtc.) capabilities and limitations;
- Understanding of data analytics concepts and technologies;
Employ specific methodologies for developing new products (. Design Thinking, Lean Startup etc.):
- Understand the user, conduct research, think about a user’s needs, requirements, and desired outcomes.
- Help in building a minimum viable product (MVP) of the solution that best addresses user issues.
- Test that product with users to confirm assumptions and get feedback on MVP’s applicability to the problem.
- Shape a product vision and articulate it in an easily understandable form.
Perform Business Analysis and leverage the Scrum/Agile process throughout the entire product development lifecycle:
- Gather & document business requirements using software development & collaboration tools (. Azure DevOps/JIRA etc.).
- Maintain accurate, up to date product roadmap/backlog documents.
- Cover the ‘Product owner’ role in sprint planning sessions, daily standups, sprint reviews & retrospectives.
- Define testing scenarios, test cases and acceptance criteria.
Support in pre-sales activities, define custom product configuration and materials for the developed products such as:
- Facilitate workshops required for understanding AS-IS process steps and defining the target (TO-BE) process states imbedding intelligent automation technologies;
- Support in the preparation and delivery of tender documentation and go to market materials;
- Support in the preparation of Business cases for new customers;
- Test and validate the applicability of emerging technologies in intelligent automation area.
- Assist in implementation of Proof of Concepts of products and technologies.
- If needed, collaborate with third party vendors, define clear requirements for them, test and validate the quality of their work and embed their deliverables in the product presented to end-customer.
Assist in the rollout to customers of developed products:
- Knowledge transfer to the implementation team and provide expert advice if needed during the implementation;
- Work with the client and automation developers to clarify exceptions or new business requirements identified throughout the project life-cycle;
- If needed, collaborate with development team for deployment of product functionalities at client premises;
What working at EY offers
We don’t want to brag, but …We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
Our motto is above everyone so we obviously have the best view over whole Bucharest.
We highly promote smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from Starbucks where you enjoy your EY employer discounts on delicious Grande, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip and extra syrup.
But let’s be serious!Y is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. We offer professional trainings, support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around, and thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
s a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.