Dive into Programming Pool! As our future Business Analyst colleague, you will be a core member of our team, representing business’ and clients’ interests. You will have a clear vision of what the client needs. Moreover, you will ensure that the technical teams have a clear understanding of development, as well as the value delivered to the client.
• Understanding product/business needs and how these must translate into functional and technical requirements
• Distills and fragments the product/business needs into requirements by using the appropriate requirements elicitation techniques such as Competitor Analysis, Data Analysis, Brainstorming, Interviews, Requirements Workshops, Business Rules Analysis, Functional Decomposition, Interface Analysis, Prototyping, Non-functional Requirements Analysis
• Obtaining and maintaining consensus among key stakeholders regarding the overall solution, scope and requirements
• Responsible for producing and maintaining well written, clear, structured and complete requirements documentation
• Performing change management to meet changing needs and requirements
• Is accountable for the timely availability and accuracy of requirements for projects, ensuring the engineering teams can develop software as efficiently as possible
• Understanding and balancing business needs against technical requirements and capabilities
• Understanding the dependencies between technology components and how they combine to deliver solutions to the end consumer and to the business
• Escalating issues appropriately and in a timely manner
• Consistently communicating with stakeholders and keeping them informed of the status of requirements development
• Supporting internal teams and clients in performing Internal Quality Assurance and User Accepting Testing
• 2 years’ experience in a Business Analyst or similar role
• Excellent attention to detail & problem-solving skills
• Relationship builder with people and stakeholder management skills
• Proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Ability to easily communicate at all levels.
• Competitive compensation
• Meal tickets
• Sports benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Monthly social events & team-building
• Technical & non-technical training
• Private medical package