Business Analyst - 1 year contract
Business Analyst (Contractor-Nonbillable), Global Renewal Operations - Project Based Contractor Role - 1 year term with no renewal option
Supporting Cloud renewals from an end to end processes perspective and providing effective and efficient support to drive Cloud growth globally.
The Business Analyst role will be responsible for analyzing, interpreting and understanding large data sets in global sales reports and dashboards and transforming it into actionable data.
The Analyst should be knowledgeable about Oracle renewal practices, and his core responsibility is to identify and correct data gaps and discrepancies in various systems (Oracle Sales Cloud, Contracts Repository, etc).
The Cloud Renewal Admin Business Analyst will report to the Global Renewal Operations Senior Manager and will manage key support projects and initiatives that include but are not limited to:
- Conduct thorough analysis of data to check for gaps & discrepancies and identify patterns
- Perform root cause analysis of mismatches
- Take corrective action, engage appropriate teams, follow-up and drive issue resolution
- Analyze large data sets with Subscription, Pipeline & CRM Reports
- Reporting through our existing BI platforms . Sales Intelligence or Global Data Warehouse (GCW)
- Identify system/process gaps through reporting analysis and process knowledge and make appropriate recommendations for a remediation plan
- Provide regular status and progress updates, meet deadlines & targets
- Present analyses and findings to Project Coordinators & Management
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks and activities
- College degree and recent enterprise software company experience, preferably in business operations and data analysis / contracts repository
- Self-organized, multitasking ability, flexible
- Quality and efficiency oriented, even under pressure
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Have a keen eye for data mismatches and discrepancies
- Attention to detail, methodical and accurate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills, particularly writing, consistency, organization and standardization of terms and language
- Proactive, team player
- Positive and “Can Do” Attitude
- Driven by curiosity and need of understanding
- Results oriented
- Data Analysis experience – Excel, BI/SI tools, Apex, etc.
- Experience with Oracle Sales Cloud (or similar CRM) is a plus