Building Operations Coordinator
Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
What this job involves
Reporting to the Facilities Manager and working as part of the overall Facilities Team, the Building Operations Coordinator (BOC) will manage a range of hard services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the site.
- Creation and adherence of planned maintenance regime for Clients assets
- Follow up on maintenance planned by Landlord
- Attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
- Response and activity relating to Trouble Ticket (remedy) requests- responding within agreed SLA’s
- Management and tracking of Building Operations stock including but not limited to:
- Power supplies
- Management of local supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and reactive repairs
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
- Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies including Safety groups- putting in place action plans when appropriate
- Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals- managing updates when necessary.
- Site Inspections(with other members of Facility Team) and not limited to
- Support of daily cleaning inspection
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Landscaping (when present)
- Desk Assignments
- Furniture stock ordering and management
- Occupancy Tracking
- Small Project Management / Creation of Budget & Activity Plan for Site Improvements:
- Liaison with:
- Global Telecom
- Global Security (for systems & devices)
- Global A/V
- Security Guards Coordination (when present on site)
- Other Building Operations Coordinators on client sites.
- Manage daily health & safety issues – maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- Raise purchase orders
- Deputise / provide cover for Office Services Coordinator / Facilities Manager when appropriate.
- All other tasks and duties as assigned
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements for Clients assets as well as of Contract Management.
- Problem solving
- Good decision making
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Spreadsheet and word processing
- Customer focused
- Good inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
- Previous reception or hospitality experience
- Education: Diploma/degree level in technical discipline
English is a must!