Do you like the idea of being directly involved in the creation and development of our brands?
Can you create an effective marketing strategy?
Are you constantly searching for solutions to understand the needs of consumers?
Then join us on our mission to bring joy at every meal with delights chosen for the perfect culinary experience.
We are looking for a colleague who will:
- Implement the marketing plan for the brands;
- Communicate with the supplier for the marketing budgets and activities;
- Establish the price and the commercial policy;
- Analyze all information about the market and the competitors;
- Increase the efficiency of the promotion activities;
- Select, negotiate and collaborates with advertising companies;
- Monitors the evolution of sales and cooperates with sales force;
- Organizes and participates at fairs, exhibitions, meetings and trainings at supplier headquarter or in house.
- Graduate in economics; marketing profile is an advantage;
- Brand/Category management background - advantage;
- PC operating knowledge – high level;
- Very good commercial English: spoken, writing and reading;
- Presentation skills, negotiation;
- Basic sales knowledge;
- extrovert, optimistic;
- able to meet deadlines;
- analytical thinking;
- ability to work with numbers;
- loyalty, honesty, seriosity;
- open mind;