- Coordinating the entire activity of the Branch;
- Monitoring the Branch transactions through all reports presented by each department;
- Achieving the Branch targets in all respects;
- Maintaining, developing and increasing the customer portfolio;
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation;
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities;
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs;
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
We are looking for a talented Branch Manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar position and/or 5 years banking experience;
- Strong managerial skills on deposits and Credit cards
- Ability to plan effectively and to work under pressure, good organizational skills;
- Very good communication skills and team spirit, leadership skills;
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals;
Leadership and human resources management skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Driving license - B category.