BPO personnel administrator (preferably with Dutch language )
Visma in the Netherlands develops HR software, with which organizations can smoothly manage all personnel processes. Think of recruiting new colleagues, paying salaries and further developing employees. Our HR platform is often used internally, but a growing number of organizations prefer to outsource (part of) these activities to our HR specialists in the Shared Service Centers in the Netherlands with more than 200 customer-driven HR professionals. You now have the opportunity to grow together with us and join our newly established team, located in Timisoara.
- Continuously develop your own expertise within our services in the area of HR and W&R in the Netherlands (W-law & R-regulations)
- Meeting individual SLAs and the teams KPIs, we expect that you would rather exceed customer expectations.
- Prepare agreements, correspondence and other documentation
- Data validation and processing in the systems (. salary changes, travel allowance etc)
- Prepare various HR reports (. monthly reports for customers) and overviews
- Provide up-to-date information and proactively inform about follow-up actions
- Proactive involvement in Lean Improvement activities within the team including process robotisation, automatisation
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in the field of personnel administration
- Min 1 year of previous administrative work experience; HR domain would be considered as an advantage.
- Previous experience in an international company (Shared Service Center, Business Center or any other service provider) will be considered as an advantage
- Very good English (both for verbal and written communication), knowledge of Dutch language would be considered a strong advantage
- Basic knowledge of the Dutch legislation and regulations in the HR field - nice to have
- Tech savvy and use modern IT tools
- Continuous improvement mindset that thrives to make a positive customer difference every day.
- Sincere interest in modern HR procedures and platforms.
- You are a real team player who is always there for colleagues
- Ability to handle dynamic environment and changing priorities.
We are offering:
A company with strong values and vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A class office close to the city centre at UBC 3.
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation oriented team
- Professional growth and internal development
- Motivating salary, health insurance,13th salary, pension PIII, meal tickets
- Sports community
- Social events (team building, parties)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, snacks and good coffee in the office.
At Visma Labs we have friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.