Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competences in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square) and Iasi (Soseaua Nationala) and, with over 6000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
What you will be working on:
As a BPM Feature Engineer you will be member of an agile team dedicated to a specific business squad: lending individuals or companies, accounts, investments, non-lending products or services for individuals or companies.
Each agile team owns a portfolio of processes related to his squad and has the mission to develop and maintain them according to a prioritized backlog. All products, processes, services, customer interactions, from a simple flow of opening a current account, to a high complex processes like lending products for large companies, are modelled in a BPM platform.
- Understand product vision and assist business product owner in prioritizing features;
- Interpret and clarify business need, understand the “what” by showing the “how”, in a productive and iterative cycle, providing technology-based solutions;
- Develop solutions by using a BPM tool: design interfaces, flows, model data, configure (develop) business rules, test functionalities;
- Contribute at technical solution envisioning and architecture design;
- Maintenance: investigate issues and identify improvements for the processes; have a deeper understanding of the business flows and ensuring that process flows match the way people actually work;
- Ensure the quality of the software and consider non-functional requirements (security, performance, availability or scalability), and manage quality assurance procedures in order to ensure submitted development work meets requirements (functional and non-functional);
- Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning, demo and retrospective, that ensures that work will meet business requirement and team commitment;
- Act as 3rd line support: develop fixes for problems and make procedures for application support teams;
- Deliver training, documentation and technical support about products/solutions developed.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Be able to handle a request end-to-end: ability to lead requirements, business process definition and design sessions with decision makers (product owner and/or his representatives), product owners and end users, under minimal supervision and guidance;
- Good level of knowledge & understanding of banking industry;
- Hands on experience with BPM platforms;
- Strong understanding of data and business process modelling;
- Strong level of database querying and hands-on experience using SQL;
- Agile knowledge;
- Problem solving skills and results oriented: focus on solutions not on problems;
- Excellent analytical and mathematical logic skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent team player;
- Ability to interpret and write system documentation and technical specifications;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Romanian).
Once on board we offer various programs and benefits:
- 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;
- Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
- Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies;
- Bookster and Pluralsight access;
- Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies
- Learning and development opportunities and budget.
Benefit Online platform access, with a monthly amount from which you can choose to invest in:
- Meal tickets
- Professional courses and development programs;
- Holiday packages, gifts;
- Insurance and private pension packages;
- Cultural and entertainment activities;
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services