BOM Editor/Specialist documentatie tehnica
Entry (0-2 years)
English - Beginner
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The person on BOM Editor Role will be responsible of :
- Developing and updating bill of materials for new products and managing maintenance of existing
- Helping the design team and projects
- Product Care Support
- Helping improve product quality
- Support for cost reduction projects
- To create / update the database for labels
ENERGY – Deliver Results. Ambition & Drive
OPENESS –Cross Collaboration & Networking
AGILITY – Adaptability. Judgement & Decision Making.
GROWTH –Curiosity. Self. Learning Ability
Business Area & the role
- Opportunity to take first steps in R&D department
- Supportive, friendly and dynamic team creating atmosphere to learn and enjoy together.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
- Really international environment and work with multicultural teams
- Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
Secondary education, preferably technical
Experience and Skill Requirements
Experience with Windows and MS Office applications
Express professional verbal and written communication skills
Great problem-solving skills
Ability to effectively communicate with others
Speaking and writing in English
Please apply with your CV in English at