How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a new colleague in our Billing & Mediation Operations team in order to own and coordinate all actions related to the Billing Platforms and other billing related applications. If you want to grow in a team of professionals and you want your work to impact the experience of over 10 million people, you should join our team. Here, we believe that if you want to improve yourself, you have to believe in what you do.
We do our best to create an environment where you can work daily with energy and enthusiasm, aiming to make the best of your work and provide the best services for your customers. We provide you with an environment where your ideas can become the next improvements. We like to think we are a team in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
We are seeking for people who:
- Show optimism and enthusiasm in their working and enjoy challenges
- Show interest in delivering the best results for the customer, being able to meet the expectations
- Are self-motivated and always desire to learn and improve
- Support others opinions and ideas
- Have good communication skills
- Show flexibility in relation to other people
- Sustain innovation and optimization and are always trying to find new solutions for problems
- Have very strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Are able to work in a (sometimes) stressful environment and are able to respect deadlines and track the issues until they are resolved
- Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, Telecom, Electronics, Cybernetics, or other degrees with applicable experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Assuring the correct functioning/Administrating/Supervising Billing applications/systems
- Assuring the correct and timely execution of the operational activities on the Billing systems
- Identifying solutions for improving end-to-end processes sustained by the Billing environments
- Involvement in the projects regarding the Billing systems and assuring safely and timely the deployment in production of the new functionalities
- Involvement in transversal projects and activities with impact on Billing applications or influenced by these applications
- Deeply understanding of the technical details in order to have a good control over the supervised systems and executing the operational activities
- Interventions on the supervised systems outside the normal business hours, on request (according to a planning) or in case of an incident
- Following of the internal procedures and assuring the service levels agreed with the internal and external customers
- Coordination of activities for external resources
- Change management related activities:
· coordinate team activities regarding change process
· definition of operational requirements for new services and applications
· contributes to design specification validation
· contributes to the acceptance strategy definition/validation
· contributes to planning definition
· Review and accept operational documentation
· Automate and implement mechanisms to reduce manual tasks
What you need to know/have:
- This position requires at least 2-4 years of experience in real time applications administration area (especially real time Rating & Charging platforms), with a proven understanding of applications at a functional and technical level
- Relevant experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity procedures and processes
- Monitor tools (use, configure and implement alerts & monitorisations using tools like CheckMK, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Elastic Search, Logstash, Filebeat, Zabbix etc)
- Networking skills: TCP/IP, Firewall, F5 BigIP, Routing
- Automation & CI/CD tools (use, configure and implement automations using tools like Rundeck, Jenkins, Ansible, UI Path etc)
- Experience in database systems: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server – procedures, packages, functions, scripts
- Telecom general knowledge
- Operating systems: Unix, AIX, Linux
- Shell scripting
- Programming languages: C/C++, Java, Perl, Python etc
- English advanced (verbal and written) skills
Nice to have knowledge of:
- Application and web servers: WebLogic, Apache, JBoss, Tomcat etc.
- Docker, Kubernetes
We can offer you the possibility to grow inside a team with qualified members and we will constantly expose you to new experiences from which you can learn. We offer a variety of online courses which can help you improve your technical skills and also your soft skills.
What's in it for you:
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.