Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is no longer active.
We are looking for an Accountant to join our team in the Bucharest office. We are a team of professionals who enjoy working together and our motto is to strive for excellence!
- Entering time records into specialized accounting program;
- Discussing time records with lawyerso make required adjustments;
- Reviewing and verifying accuracy of expenses and supporting documentation;
- Reviewing and editing pre-bills and bills in response to attorney feedback;
- Issuing invoices to clients every month;
- Interoffice matters (billing related, AP invoices);
- Analyze, verify and post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records;
- Performs monthly reconciliation of all accounts under responsibility;
- Ensuring strict confidentiality at all times;
- Submits any required reports of business financial operations to the management of the company;
- Various accounting assignments within the Finance department;
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- College level accounting classes or Accounting Degree (Economics, Accounting or related fields);
- Minimum year billing / accounting experience in an international firm;
- Very good level of English;
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office;
- Ability to organize work flow and use time efficiently;
- Ability to show strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational/self-management skills, ability to cope with pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent salary package and benefits;
- Diverse and interesting work;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Highly professional team, both in terms of our lawyers and our business support staff;
- Team building activities.