Bilingual Technical Support Agent
We are looking for a Technical Support Agent to be part of the Logistic and Tech Support Department in Guillemot Bucharest with the mission to provide full support to our English speaking consumers.
If you wonder what’s the technology behind products such as the iconic Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog (licensed US Air Force) and the powerful Thrustmaster T-GT (licensed GT Sport) or you’re just an aspiring DJ passionate about creating and mixing popular tunes…
...and if you:
- Are Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Have a good level of French/Spanish/Italian/German/Dutch;
- Are comfortable working with computers and multiple existing/new systems/tools;
- Are able to effectively prioritize and manage your time and multitask across systems and applications, analyze, isolate and resolve a variety of complex technical issues;
- Can effortlessly engage, explaining step by step solutions with patience and an approach tailored to each individual customer via phone or e-mail;
- Have an aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new Challenges;
- Are a teamplayer - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary;
Then we should really meet!
Working hours: from Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Friday - 10:00 to 19:00 or 13h00 - 21h00 (1h lunch break included) and Saturday 09h00-17h30 (1/2h lunch break included).
Your daily tasks will be:
- work as company representative in relation with customers and you will use support systems and technical functional knowledge to remotely resolve technical issues;
- resolve the queries of the customers for the company’s products (Hercules & Thrustmaster) by offering solutions that respect the existing quality and efficiency standards;
- handle customer queries via phone, Chat and/or e-mail in accordance with the internal existing procedures;
- collaborate and communicate regularly with team members in Europe and North America.
What we offer:
- Relaxed workplace environment based in Bucharest;
- Access to all our products
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Weekly fruit supply
- Access to gym
- THRUSTMASTER, a brand capable of satisfying and entertaining every type of gamer, by creating products for highly precise gaming experiences – such as racing wheels (Ferrari® F1 wheel replica and the powerful T-GT just to name some) and joysticks (US Air Force licensed);
- HERCULES a brand that helps you bring the fun at your parties and turns you into a DJ through its DJ-ing controllers.
And we both are Guillemot Corporation brands.
Guillemot Corporation designs and manufactures interactive entertainment hardware and accessories. Specializing in the design and marketing of digital devices and accessories for PC and game consoles, the Group structures its operations around its two well-known brands: Thrustmaster for PC and console gaming accessories, designed for users ranging from experienced to casual gamers and Hercules for the hardware and digital devices segment (wireless speakers for smartphones and tablets, mixing controllers for amateur and semi-pro DJs, DJ headphones, multimedia speakers, webcams…). The Group is currently present in eleven countries (France, Germany, Great Britain, Spain, the United States, Canada, Italy, Belgium, China and Romania), and distributes its products in more than eighty-five countries worldwide. In case you want to find out more about what we're up to, don’t hesitate to access our websites: ://