Business Intelligence Analyst
Think of data. The power that it has and what you could do with it. Imagine the gambling environment with millions of transactions per day Think of customer insights for Online but geospatial analysis for Retail. Imagine that what you create and the insights you provide will be used by the whole company. And this is just the start, we are on a mission to excite the world! Sounds interesting?
We're looking for someone who:
- Will assist the BI team in the analysis and reporting of financial and operational performance to support strategic decision-making and planning within the business.
- Knows how to identify data patterns and trends from available information sources in order to produce ideas and solutions.
- Knows how to squeeze information from business users to find out the last detail about their needs
- Has solid experience with analyzing large samples of data – SQL basic knowledge is a must
Bonus points if you are:
- Familiar with Tableau
- Familiar with the betting industry and some specifics
What you'll be doing?
- Analyze complex data sets and processes to understand, identify and monitor key factors which can improve KPIs and drive the business forward.
- Conduct research, perform detailed analysis and provide observations, insights, and conclusions on the analyses and recommend solutions.
- Retrieve data from large databases using SQL queries and present it with PowerPoint or Tableau Software.
- Implement proposed solutions or collaborate with different teams for developing or actioning on them.
- Create, run and investigate various analytical reports to target specific customer patterns or product assessments that can be used by different stakeholders across the group.
What do we offer?
- Knowledge-sharing culture
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work whenever you need
- Open vacation policy
- Travel opportunities
Superbet is the largest sports betting operator in Romania, with offices in UK, Poland, Austria, Croatia, Serbia, Cyprus, and Malta.
Keeping the ball rolling since our team now consists of more than people who are the major driving forces behind our success.
In 2016 we stepped up the game and launched our online business. The reason? Offering the best in class, adrenaline-packed entertainment to our customers. Also, to support our retail expansion.
To stay on top of our game, our plans are big - expand our business in Central and Eastern Europe and increase our market share.
World's largest private equity fund, Blackstone Group, recognized our vision. That's why we received a strategic investment of 175 million euros!