BI Engineer – DEVOPS (Support Level 2)
Middle (2-5 years)
What we’re looking for?
- Supporting customers and colleagues with both functional and technical expertise on raised Production incidents
- Analyzing and solving the incidents in accordance with priority, impact and SLAs
- Finding the root cause of the incidents and eliminate it or reduce the occurrence to minimum
- Proposing and implementing technical and process improvements by considering Agile and DevOps practices
- Assuring good system resource usage and performance through the implemented technical solutions
- Analyzing and solving tickets according to SLA and priority.
- Solving synchronization defects between the different applications.
- Performing specific country back-end configurations.
- Sharing knowledge inside the team through regular community of practice
- Cooperating with colleagues and teams from different locations
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Very good RDBMS and SQL knowledge
- Good UNIX Shell scripting knowledge
- Very good analytical skills, having a keen interest for technical innovation
- Be able to deliver very good results also in time pressure situation when Production Ecosystem is affected
- Data Warehouse experience will be a plus
- Teradata (Backend Tool) and Microstrategy experience (or BI Frontend tool) exposure will be a plus
- Social skills – collaborative and reliable, patient, respect for others’ opinions, cultural awareness is a must
- Must be fluent in English, both writing and speaking
What we offer?
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
- Career programs
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch ticket
- Health and life insurance
- Private pension
- Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
- Good transport connections and free parking
- Relaxation area
- Free account
- And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.
For information about the processing of your personal data and your rights in this processing please visit: